·
Premium Member
392 Posts
I actually think I like it :)

EDIT: Mmmm I don't any more :td:

·
DAS/STAR Registered Owner 2005 SLK 55 AMG
4,020 Posts
Do you like your rice fried or boiled...?

Cheers
Sean

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Love the Spoiler. Not.

I guess that was part of the punishment. :biglaugh:

Thanks heavens the kid didn't ask for an SLK, or we would have to put up with that thing badged up as an SLK Poser !

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Daihatsu Sirion / Toyota Passo a.k.a. Perodua Myvi in Malaysia

Never seen such an animal.. what's it called?
It is a re-badged Daihatsu Sirion / Toyota Passo known as Perodua Myvi in Malaysia, the top sales car here ... and best quality 'national' cars ... :confused:

Quote from Top Gear, UK
Jeremy Clarkson doesn't like it claiming the brakes, the ride, the seats and the interior are "rubbish". He also humorously suggested that "this is a car you drive with a long face".

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wouldnt it cost more to make it like this than to just buy a 3 series?
Should be much cheaper. A 3 series (base model) is about 6 times the price of a myvi ...

Those modifications wouldn't cost more than 20% of the Myvi price.

·
Fanatical Owner
272 Posts
In my eyes his dad is a f****ng LEGEND for doing this! haha! The world needs more people like him :D

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
IMHO....kids should work 2 or 3 jobs after school to buy their first old beater car. Learning that hard work brings about reward is the first step towards a successful and independent life. Of course, if you want your child to have a sense of entitlement and no work ethic just go buy him/her a brand new car and don't forget a few grand for mods. Also keep a little back to bond them out of jail.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Just wondering what any of this has to do with Mercedes posers?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts