Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me in the direction of a place where I can get a k40 relay for a 1999 slk 230k please?

Regards, Jim.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,709 Posts
Can anyone point me in the direction of a place where I can get a k40 relay for a 1999 slk 230k please?

Regards, Jim.
Jim,

mercedes service/parts
any mb online oem parts site
ebay

get your free datacard (but u have to update your profile first, model n year n location) and post your introduction thread

this way we can get the part number for you

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apologies for the missing information! I am in the UK near Brighton. Had quite a sage with the the car today, and for most of this month. When I get home in a bit I'll update you with the full saga - and it is a saga.

·
93,709 Posts
Apologies for the missing information! I am in the UK near Brighton. Had quite a sage with the the car today, and for most of this month. When I get home in a bit I'll update you with the full saga - and it is a saga.
Tell us the saga in your 'intro' thread :D

·
93,709 Posts
Got mine from oemparts4export.com

First please update your location and vehicle (Put Looking!)(year?: 1996-2017, model?: 32, 200, 230, 250, 280, 300,320,350,55) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information if you haven’t. This takes about 30 seconds to do.
Follow exactly to update: ‘Usercp’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’. Info in your garage does not update your profile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts