Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
driven by Legin R).....

Pretty grunty my friend. I wasn't sure if you were going to go past that guy in front, but you did (of course :biglaugh::biglaugh:)...

Nice top-down evening here in NW Blighty...

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was bright and frosty this morning; so nice top-down run into work and then this evening it was sunny and mild, so top-down again :)

I didn't look to see what the temperature was, but it's gonna be less than 10'C...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Geejay it was just about to touch the really sweet spot but I thought better of it. Oh and why does your car always look shinier than a shiny thing and mine is well lets be generous and say not as shiney. You will soon have some competition as she is going in for paint. At least you didnt catch me with the roof up !

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Geejay it was just about to touch the really sweet spot but I thought better of it. Oh and why does your car always look shinier than a shiny thing and mine is well lets be generous and say not as shiney. You will soon have some competition as she is going in for paint. At least you didnt catch me with the roof up !

I didn't catch you at all!! Took off like a flippin' rocket :burnout:

As for shiny, I don't know why mine looked particularly shiny today. I actually plan to give a once-over this weekend if the weather's any good.

And yes, it was nice to see that I'm not the only one that likes to have the top down. There are a few SLKs around here and I rarely see another with the roof lowered..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts