Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Greetings from Dallas everybody. I just got my SLK last week here is some details on it:

2008 SLK280 Edition 10
Obsidian Black Metallic
22.5k Miles

I love the red stitching on the interior really glad I found an Edition 10. Does anybody else here have one? If so private message me or post it here i would LOVE to see it!

Here are some pictures however I need to take some new ones as only 1 is my picture the rest are from when it was still a the dealer.

I have already ordered my Bluetooth puck and mhi phone kit so cant wait to install those. But now thinking I maybe should of found a Command unit or maybe install an aftermarket nav unit in it.

I will add some new pictures very soon gonna go wash it today or tomorrow and take a bunch of great pics.

Looking forward to being a regular here and i LOVE my SLK. R) :tazz:

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Greetings from Hollywood! Congrats on your new baby!

If you're thinking about going with an aftermarket nav, I'd reconsider about the bluetooth module you have right now. Most aftermarket navs (at the least the ones that are worth-while) have bluetooth built in. Just my .02, but that's for another thread.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,393 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Registered
622 Posts
welcome from newcastle england, great looking car!

i have the comand in mine and have an iphone and i have to say it works very well, pm me if you like to ask anything

enjoy the car!, wish we had some good weather here!, its rained all day!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome and congratulations !!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts