Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have traded my trusty 230k for an '02 SLK32...and I'm very happy :burnout:I have had a few blasts around town and this weekend I'm heading off for a good long drive. At some stage I'll be looking for some advice about replacing the air filters and maybe a modified chip.

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Congratulations on the trade in, the SLK32 is a fantastic car that can be modified very nicely with adequate gains.

You should go for a Kleemann chip, filters and pulley.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll have a look at the Kleemann website. I have already had a window tint and stereo upgrade....I'd better let the credit card cool down!

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
No problems, check out the forums from time to time for any new updates and good luck with the modifications. Just by looking at your avatar, it seems that you laid your hands on a very clean car.

Enjoy it in good health.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Congrats! It was the SLK32 that first turned me onto considering a new SLK a few years back, great car!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
R)crossfire manual is the same for reference. use the srt-6 version. save up for a larger heat exchanger and johnson cm30 pump, akebono brake pads and check you lower a arm bushings. thats the most common issues with the 32.
oh yeah you will need a large supply of lemons to chew on to get the smile off your face!!! congrats! :tu::burnout:

·
Registered
3 Posts
R)crossfire manual is the same for reference. use the srt-6 version. save up for a larger heat exchanger and johnson cm30 pump, akebono brake pads and check you lower a arm bushings. thats the most common issues with the 32.
oh yeah you will need a large supply of lemons to chew on to get the smile off your face!!! congrats! :tu::burnout:
Lots of lemons as he said. Dark tints so that people can't see your ear to ear grin. Both LET/Eurocharged and NeedsWings in Detroit offer some nice modifications for our SLK32's. My modifications include a LET 181mm crank pulley, Needswings Cold Air Intake, Needswings ported/polished y-pipe, NW ported/polished intake manifolds, Johnson CM030 (neccessary upgrade), NW oil catch can, LET phenolic spacers and a few more.. the car makes excellent power over stock and is very manageble/enjoyable!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.