Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has 49k miles. Only mods i have so far is a 100 shot nx wet kit, and green filters! stock before the filters it made 293 rwhp and 305 rwtq SAE. on a 100 shot it made 370 rwhp and 410 rwtq. My next mod will be the exhaust side and some weight reduction. Since headers are so expensive i plan on fabbing up my own set of headers! My brother and i have a lot of experience fabbing turbo kits so it shouldnt be any problem. My goal is a 11 sec daily driven slk55 without the supercharger though. Just nitrous.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Welcome to the site and good luck with your SLK...Let the Modding begin! Looks like you have or will have some great experience to share with the site. Post pictures when you get a chance we all would live to see your new aquisition, would also love to see the fabrication when complete:tu:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,053 Posts
welcome! sounds like some cool ideas you have planned for your car. what kind of weight reduction are you thinking of?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Congrats on your new beast!:tu:

·
Premium Member 2017 SLC 300 Founding member #7
2,158 Posts
umm... Bill, didn't that blow up? Or am I thinking of another car?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Looking forward to reading all about your progess! :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome. Do you have the dyno runs that you can post? I'd love to see pics of the NOS install as well.

-Michael

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the warm welcome guys! I will try and take some pictures tomorrow if it stops raining. I will be installing an x-pipe made from some mandrel bent u-bends and the magnaflow x tomorrow as well. i will try and get some video of it when i finish.

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
thanks for the warm welcome guys! I will try and take some pictures tomorrow if it stops raining. I will be installing an x-pipe made from some mandrel bent u-bends and the magnaflow x tomorrow as well. i will try and get some video of it when i finish.
Great, you will love the sound trust me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.