Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm sure plenty of you know ........
and I'm sure the handbook says so..
But , I found out by accident today that when the roofs up, if you flick the red roof button twice , it rolls both windows down together without having to try and extend your fingers to both window switches straddling the gear selestor :D

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,503 Posts
I'm sure plenty of you know ........
and I'm sure the handbook says so..
But , I found out by accident today that when the roofs up, if you flick the red roof button twice , it rolls both windows down together without having to try and extend your fingers to both window switches straddling the gear selestor :D
I'll add that to my list of 5 new things I learn everyday! Nice little tidbit! :hb:

·
Registered Looking for an SLK
597 Posts
Double click windows

After reading a few times on here and seeing it in my handbook I thought id try the double click on the roof switch to make the windows open.

Nothing happens in my car (1999 230k auto) am I missing something here is there a special way of doing it ?

Dave

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Dave,

Just so you know, I have the 320 and I just tried this, this morning in fact and nothing happens in mine either. I am thinking the smart top people get this functionality because I sure dont lol.

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
No dear.. I do not. We have had this discussion many times over...there are several threads on why I do not.. LOL. on a side note.. less than three weeks!!!!!
:hijacked:

/thread back on

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Just an FYI.

The 2 clicks have to be mouse-click quick to bring the windows up or down, esp. if you have SmartTop. If one spaces out the 2 clicks by one-second and the SmartTop enabled, the roof will do its operation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.