Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm Paul, I just got an slk r170, I'm new with everything, not even sure how to start.. I just got my car a month ago, sliver with black interior.. Its a really sleek ride.. I just bought 19 inch rims, it's pretty much aggressive, I just need a lowering springs, I just don't know which one to get, H&R oe Eibach... I hope you guys can help me out... Thanks.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,487 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New to the forum

Thanks for the warm welcome, i'm from Los Angeles, CA, I'm still trying to figure out how to post some pictures :confused:, I'll try to post it ASAP.... ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts