Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to rant here as I couldn't voice my opinnion in a different thread.

Just a little bit to tell about myself.

I am an only child. Everyone claims I'm spoiled. But I don't get anything I don't deserve. I make good grades in school. I never get into trouble. Great mind for business (very confident in this statement, I have grown up around my parents businesses). Very well rounded.

I do what I am supposed to. I am a goody two shoes, sheltered kid.

I have moments where I wanna break through that barrier. I don't make huge mistakes very often, and when I do, I immediately recognize them and resolve the internal issue. I don't like people assuming things about me, insulting me nor my parens.

Just kinda angered.

People will never become a better self when they are busy criticizing others.

Thanks to those that offered constructive criticism. Shame on you mature adults that think you are so perfect and have the right to insult others.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't say? I'm barely 19.

I need to do a lot of growing up because I voice my feelings? Okay....sorry, I won't be so emotional.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Whatever we think of Valley, he did come back on to explain his actions. Nobody is perfect, and I'm sure we have all done some mad things in our time. Luckily, for the most part, we have got away with it.

Personal insults against any member, for whatever reason will not be tolerated. I'm now closing this thread too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.