Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you all have been Couped up a bit over the last 6 Month in your Slk and you can not wait to see if that Smart Top really works that you got for Xmas.......from your Betty and Kids instead of that ugly Tie from the Year before.......:rb:rb:rb..........

But let me remind your drop down Slk Weather is also the Season for Germans flogging to the warm Weather here in the Usa........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.... in Sandals Socks and Speedos.... with a Jaegermeister Hanky.......:confused::confused:....

On my Way back from Las Vegas today my so quiet Oasis in the middle of the Dessert between Las Vegas and Kingman Az turned out to be a Lobster Fest in Sandals...

OMG it was so bad I had to cover the Eyes of my Hounds.....

that enjoyed a Ride with me in the Semi.......:hail::hail::hail: and let me remind you them Hounds are tuff they ordered there own Bowl of Water with there small Paws during an Ice Storm in Amarillo TX last Year in a nudity Bar......:):) got free Doggy Treats a Hot Dog while I had to pay to see the Girl on Stage...... Dancing...... $$$$$$$$:confused::confused::confused::confused:.....

Today I called Los Angels to turn in my German Passport.....

So here is another Travel Tip from the Berliner .........

if you Betty tells you I gotta Pee......hit the Pedal to the Metal...... out run that Tour Bus with Jaegermeister Stickers on the Rear Bumper and them Speedos hanging off the CB Antenna.......

you might end up........ been a Hero in your Bettys Eyes by saying NO.....NO Way I will let you stand in Line with them crazy Germans.....

If she plays with her Hair.......... you be the Super Hero.......because you saved her..... from that cheap Lufthansa Flight into Las Vegas...the Tour Bus going to the Grand Canyon full of Jaegermeister Male Models...... in Speedos Socks and Sandals......

Enjoy your Summer with the Top Down......

Ps ....

I can not wait for the Monson Season here in Arizona..... when all the Germans are gone and the Snowbirds from Kanada drift into my Lane.....

setting a 53 Ft Diesel Pusher in Cruz Control to step out of the Captains Chair to look for there Meds in the Bedroom while rolling down the Road...... at 65 MPH...... pulling an brand new AMG and Fishing Boat.....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts