Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SLKWorld members have been invited to a Charity Strawberry Cream Tea at Tiptree in Essex on 27th June 2020 between 3:00pm and 6:00pm at the home of John Hall who is a member here. The location is impressive as I am sure those who attended the Charity Breakfast event in October 2019 will testify There will be various car clubs attending including Essex Ragtops and the MB Club.

As part of this I am proposing that we also have a Breakfast Meet followed by drive out to include the Essex and Suffolk. This could take place either on the day of the cream tea or on the Sunday. I will be looking for feedback. People can also attend all or part of the event. I will also be looking forward to some of the Suffolk members @Janner and @Mealor suggesting routes and potential Breakfast locations.

The location of the Strawberry Cream Tea is ASHLEY FARM. NEWBRIDGE ROAD, TIPTREE, ESSEX, CO5 0JA.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm in for a cream tea Martin
A tootle around Essex and Sth Suffolk would be good, can you put in a request for sunshine all the way please?

John

·
Premium Member 2018 SLC43
2,380 Posts
Wouldn't want a cream tea to go to waste....!!
A tootle around Essex and Sth Suffolk would be good, can you put in a request for sunshine all the way please?

John
The rain never makes it to Essex , in the summer :cool: (y)

1 - MartinatMersea
2 - Avel Du
3 - npb748r
4 - Janner
5 - Trev5
6 -

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wouldn't want a cream tea to go to waste....!!

The rain never makes it to Essex , in the summer :cool: (y)

1 - MartinatMersea
2 - Avel Du
3 - npb748r
4 - Janner
5 - Trev5
6 -
The stuff falling from the sky now must be liquid sunshine then

I just prefer the top down, but in the liquid sunshine it can off putting

·
Registered 2006 SLK55 AMG
49 Posts
Sounds great. Cream tea marvellous! Road off Tiptree jam HQ roundabout is a fantastic place to open them up;).
Tentative yes from me. Health issue to be resolved.

·
Registered 2018 SLC43
154 Posts
SLKWorld members have been invited to a Charity Strawberry Cream Tea at Tiptree in Essex on 27th June 2020 between 3:00pm and 6:00pm at the home of John Hall who is a member here. The location is impressive as I am sure those who attended the Charity Breakfast event in October 2019 will testify There will be various car clubs attending including Essex Ragtops and the MB Club.

As part of this I am proposing that we also have a Breakfast Meet followed by drive out to include the Essex and Suffolk. This could take place either on the day of the cream tea or on the Sunday. I will be looking for feedback. People can also attend all or part of the event. I will also be looking forward to some of the Suffolk members @Janner and @Mealor suggesting routes and potential Breakfast locations.

The location of the Strawberry Cream Tea is ASHLEY FARM. NEWBRIDGE ROAD, TIPTREE, ESSEX, CO5 0JA.
Hi Martin,
Couple of possible breakfast haunts of mine:
Suffolk Food Hall & their Cookhouse Cafe, right under Orwell Bridge, lots of parking, or:
Farm Cafe on A12, classed as Woodbridge IP13 0AG, again plenty of parking, both are bookable and good food, menus available on line.
Regards
Ray (Mealor)

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
25,513 Posts
Please reply to this post and add your name if interested:-

1 - MartinatMersea
2 - Avel Du
3 - npb748r
4 - Janner
5 - Trev5
6 - ndh01