Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our June 2016 Ride of the Month Competition, Black knight!!!

Black knight wins:
* A site badge for his posting profile/user profile.
* His car featured on the home page.
* A free premium (1 year) membership for the winner (if not a subscribing member)

Thanks to all of those that competed and hope you will enter the July 2016 Ride of the Month competition.

Any previous 1st place winner cannot compete again.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
I would like to thank all that voted for me, and I am honestly going to miss finding some great photo shots to enter the competition, but will post future shots in show me your slk posts I really didn't expect to win as I have entered the same car a few times before. Was even prepared for nest months competition with this shot.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,986 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
What,, you couldn't find a place that didn't have a distracting fence behind the car?

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Congratulations Black knight! Your car is just lovely. I really like how you carried the subtle red accents from front to rear on your SLK! Very classy look and obviously well taken care of!

Happy Driving 😎
Rory

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
What,, you couldn't find a place that didn't have a distracting fence behind the car?
Please see all the 3 pictures I entered for the competition and you will see why a fence is in the shot chosen

·
Premium Member
11,213 Posts
Congratulations on the win! Great looking car!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts