Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hb: Mercedes-Benz SLK roadster owners are invited to meet rain or shine Saturday, June 15, 2013 for display of their cars at 10:30 A.M. in the parking lot near the Starbucks, at Linda Mar Shopping Center in Pacifica: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Linda+Mar+Shopping+Center,+Pacifica,+CA&hl=en&ll=37.594944,-122.503388&spn=0.001704,0.00188&sll=37.66143,-121.877703&sspn=0.308205,0.481339&oq=linda+mar+shopping+&t=h&hnear=Linda+Mar+Shopping+Center,+Pacifica,+San+Mateo,+California+94044&z=20

* Please note that if the parking lot is busy, we may be around the back or where we can find room for our group.

R) We will leave around 11:30 on California's coastal route north through San Francisco and across the Golden Gate Bridge. We will drive through the Golden Gate National Recreation Area of the Marin Headlands, enjoying fabulous views of the ocean and San Francisco. A drive map is attached; you may want to print it out and bring it with you.

Lunch will be at the Buckeye Roadhouse,
15 Shoreline Highway, Mill Valley, CA 94941 http://buckeyeroadhouse.com/ :Beer:

Our group will have the choice of three entrees (menu is the second attachment) and the cost is $20 per person + tax and gratuity. It includes iced tea or soda. Choice of meal can be made the day of the event, but we need a headcount for the restaurant.

* ACTION REQUIRED: RSVP to
[email protected] number of people for lunch is required by NOON, Friday, 6/7/13!

On drive day, you can call (925) 209-7200.

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,486 Posts
Steve this Road trip sounds like fun. We might meet you guys at the meet location or for lunch. I am not sure yet where, it is a 50/50 % chance we can go. I hope it is not to late?
Thank you

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Don,

I don't think it is too late and copied leader Alison in an email, FYI. The drive is spectacular as far as views go...from the great highway, through Presidio, Golden Gate, and Marin Headlands....
:hail:

14 car count so far...with you 15 to dateR)

...Steve

·
11,486 Posts
Are we going to the seal mammal rescue area?

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, with the drive R) starting so much further south and hitting the great highway as well as the Presidio and Marin headlands...that isn't on the list this time....

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Latest count is 18 cars now....

:flag: a little too early to predict the sun, clouds, fog ....

...but do predict a Great time! :Beer:

·
11,486 Posts
Steve I just sent you an email. We can't make it on Saturday.
Have fun on the drive! I just spoke to Alison and expressed my apologies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts