Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
*Registered
2001 SLK320
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New genuine mercedes front wings, rear wheel arches repaired, stainless exhaust fitted, full respray, new discs and pads fitted all round, aftermarket uk legal angel eye headlights, upgraded chrome front grill, genuinely a nice classic with just a few little bits left to finish her off
20201210_115444.jpg
20201210_115353.jpg
20201210_115341.jpg

·
Administrator
All the SLK
1,335 Posts
Welcome to the July Ride of the Month Competition!

Congratulations to our June winner, @Dave2302

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. All entries must be a SLK or SLC model.
  3. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  4. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  5. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  6. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  8. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
**Premium Member '02 R170 SLK V8 5.0 & '00 SLK320
6,078 Posts
WOW I have been that busy on my latest project that I hadn't seen this :)

Big thanks to everyone who voted for my Car, and big thanks to those organising ROTM (y) (y) (y)

·
*Registered
2001 SLK320 w/Renntech mod
22 Posts
Hello all, just got my SLK 38 out of a long storage to put a few miles on it and since it is fairly bug free I thought I would share a few pics for the July competition. It is all stock as delivered from RENNTECH except for the headlights.
2001 RENNTECH SLK 38 with 30K miles on it.

slk.jpg
slk2.jpg
slk3.jpg

·
*Registered
2008 SLK350
24 Posts
There's not much better than a top down Sunday jaunt in our 08 350.
Living near the scenic horse country of Central Florida and all it's little country lanes makes it that much better and the silver star only adds a bit more to each weeks adventure!
Minnie At Island Grove.jpg
The Mall!.jpg
Mission Inn 013.JPG

·
*Registered
2005 SLK350
19 Posts
My wife and I have owned our 2005 SLK 350 for just over a year, and this summer is the first we’ve really had the opportunity to take full advantage of top down driving on so many of the beautiful Colorado mountain roads. I must admit, I initially wanted to make many performance mods to this car, but after dozens of drives on our mountain twisties, I’ve come to love and appreciate this vehicle just as it is; bone stock with the exception of a BLE stereo upgrade and plexi wind deflector which were installed by the original owners. Every Wednesday night is a short top down drive for ice cream and every weekend we take a 2 to 4 hour drive on our favorite mountain passes. Photos are at Guanella Pass on the way down to Echo Lake.

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK250
11 Posts

·
*Registered
2001 SLK320
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here is my latest addition, an '01 320SLK auto with 0 mods and 59k miles. She is a 1-owner car, purchased and serviced at a dealer with which I have done business. Now the question what to name her? Suggestions?
My little granddaughter has named mine marty mercedes lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts