Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,776 Posts
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our July 2019 Ride of the Month Competition, Wilhelm Sorban!!!

Wilhelm Sorban wins:

* The ROTM icon badge for his posting profile/user profile.
* Their car featured on the home page.
* A free premium (1 year) membership for the winner (if not a subscribing member)

Thanks to all of those that competed and hope you will enter the August 2019 Ride of the Month competition. See https://www.slkworld.com/rotm-submissions-voting/547608-august-2019-slkworld-com-ride-month-competition.html

Any previous 1st place winner cannot compete again.

·
Super Moderator
10,970 Posts
Congratulations Wilhelm :Beer: Right down to the wire :surprise:

Mr Hamilton et al, be sure to register for the August Ride of the Month! It starts as soon as the announcement post is ready so on your mark, get set, well you know the rest :wink:

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,785 Posts
Congratulations, well deserved!

·
Super Moderator
24,135 Posts
Congratulations Wilhelm.

Always nice to win, but when 3 of you fight it out for most of the competition, even better.
And you have beaten a very good set of entrants.

Enjoy your prize.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Indeed, it was a very close shot, and these two weeks really kept my heart beating, especially when seeing that it was much like a ping-pong game:
whenever I got ahead, you caught up - whenever you got ahead, I caught up.
And it really was a matter of 1 vote difference, throughout the whole two weeks!

Guess the person casting the last vote must've felt really powerful!

From my own experience (this is my 6th or 7th attempt), winning is not a matter of if, but a matter of when.

Thanks to all who voted (regardless of who your choice was)!

·
Premium Member
11,022 Posts
Congratulations Wilhelm, Welcome to the ROTM group!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts