Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright you Florida guys, it's summer and you know that that means only 1 thing, Beach Time :rb Join XE as we host our annual beach meet on July 16th. This year it will be held in Melbourne. I will update this thread on what you need to do for food, once we get that information sorted out.

We decided that for our July meet we wanted to go to the beach, more specific, Melbourne beach. We will be meeting up in Orlando to caravan to Melbourne. We will be hitting toll roads, so please make sure you have your epass or change on hand for the tolls. Also, parking will be free.
There will be shaded areas and there are little benches with roofs to sit, but you are welcome you bring your own chairs.

As for the food, we will be taking donations of $5 to help pay for the burgers and hotdogs and buns. If you DO NOT donate, you will not get any hamburgers or hotdogs. You are more then welcome to bring any food for yourself if you like. Also, please bring your own drinks and chips and anything else you want. You can either donate on Xecofl.com or pay the $5 at the beach, which ever is more convenient.

Where:
Spessard holland park, melbourne beach, fl at 10AM.

When looking at the place on Google Maps the approximate address is 2501 atlantic street, melbourne beach. It is close to the intersection of Oak St. and Atlantic St. A nearby monument/place of interest would be International Golf Management which is located at 2374 Oak Street
Melbourne Beach, FL 32951-2851

Event:
Beach Meet & BBQ

When:
July 16th, 2011

Time:
10AM

Where we Meet:
Orlando Caravan meet at Walmart @ 8AM
5991 New Goldenrod Road, Orlando, FL

Those in Melbourne can meet us at Spessard Holland Park @ 10AM

Who's Coming:
-Osiris
-MannyZ
-N0_0ne21
-NavySailor3G
-CubanCamaro
-ya boy willz
-the1voicewithin
-High Latency
-FLRS (TCC5)
-Drago77 (TCC5)
-UF4LIFE102SS (TCC5)
-IvanRivera35 (TCC5)
-baby02 (TCC5)
-1JEWLDSSRS (TCC5)
-melbourne_LS1 (TCC5)
-Kglenn (maybe)
-struck1481 (maybe- GC)
-Zerogravity77(maybe- GC)
-Black11SS (Maybe- TCC5)
-Chuckstacamaro (Maybe- C5)
-Rydahog (Maybe- C5)
-soop roop (SLK World)
-Clinterific (SLK World)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Mind if someone else joins in the fun? My wife & I work late Friday night (in Orlando), but, we'll try to make it!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Id like to try to make this. It depends on if I can get off work for that day or not. Are these all SLKWorld members?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Id like to try to make this. It depends on if I can get off work for that day or not. Are these all SLKWorld members?
Cool, let me know if you will be able to take the day off or not as this meet is quickly approaching. So far the only SLKWorld members are you, Soop Roop, and my self.

The majority of the members drive 2010+ Camaros and 370Zs, with a few others driving a couple of different cars.

If you guys want to eat the hot dogs/hamburgers we will be serving please bring $5 the day of the event and let me know you will for sure be attending so we can purchase the correct amount of food. Also bring your own drinks/chips and if you don't like hot dogs/hamburgers you are very much so welcome to bring anything else you would like.

This should be a great meet :rb

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Event is a week away. Will you guys be making it for sure? Also please be aware of the food situation, because I don't want anyone going hungry.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Event is a week away. Will you guys be making it for sure? Also please be aware of the food situation, because I don't want anyone going hungry.
Wife & I will definitely make it... Though, we both work very late on Friday night, so we'll probably just meet y'all out there (in Melbourne).

How much food should we bring?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wife & I will definitely make it... Though, we both work very late on Friday night, so we'll probably just meet y'all out there (in Melbourne).

How much food should we bring?
Awesome :rb

If you guys want to eat the burgers and hot dogs we will be serving just bring a small $5 donation per person and then bring your own drinks. If you guys want to bring something else then you can just bring as much as you want.

I'll PM you my number so you can call/text me when you arrive. If your going to park in the same area as us, just look for the group of 2010 Camaros and 370Zs. Idk if I'll be bringing out the SLK or not because it's having roof problems :td:

·
Registered
294 Posts
No prob. We'll bring sumtin'-sumtin' for us (& we'll share)... :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VENUE CHANGE

Sam has confirmed the beach down the street DOES have grills. It's called Spessard Holland Park and has much better parking. We will be meeting there instead. The original post has been updated.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Melbourne Meet

Had a great time meeting everyone & playing on the beach/in the water! Hopefully, I can load at least one pic...

·
Registered
294 Posts
It was nice to meet you & your wife, and we definitely did have a great time. Thanks for coming out with us. Pictures can be found HERE
Got it. Shared it. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts