Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
In a heartbeat - car looks fine. I'd check the service as well - looks like they filtered that on the VMI. ECU/TCU is not a huge worry, and I suspect those where flash updates rather than replacements.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
The import folks here (RIV) must have a letter from MB (to the tune of 300+$) or this VMI... Total mystery as to what they actually look for - apparently to see that there are no outstanding warranty/recalls.

By the way, anyone else with an imported (ie ex-US) SLK bother to notify MB that they now have the car in Canada, eh?

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
tu99a.....If you are a frequent SLKWorld visitor you'll soon come to the conclusion that John's pretty much got it all figured out....he has helped me many times.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,245 Posts
I am coming down with diabetes because everyone is soooo sweet! LOL!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finalizing sale tomorrow, very excited! Thanks everyone for the help, can't wait to be officially in the club.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Do you have a shipper lined up Ryan?

Sorry Jeff...we're a great bunch...lol. I've strongly suggested he get someone to take a bunch of pre-shipping fotos the day it goes on the transporter. Now, who I wonder might be in the Tampa/Clearwater area that would be so sweet and kind as to help him out...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been talking to National Auto Shipping, they seem to have good reviews and a decent price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.