Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the people that are close to us in this area ( or want to travel a bit ) Jo says that we are going to the EuroSunday event on July22, at the Pavilion's Shopping Center located at 501 Pavilion Lane in Sacramento. This will be our first drive of any distance and we will bring the walker and a chair. She is very much looking forward to showing off the new Cruzer. The show starts at 8.00am and goes to about 10 then some people go on a drive( have been on 3 of these and they are fun) however we will not go on this one as the 2 hour outing will be plenty tiring for her and yes I will get the Starbucks this time:).
So come on out and look at some great cars and say hi

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Very COOL! Moving around and being moderately active and yet careful will promote faster healing and return to normalcy.

BE careful coming out of Starbucks and watch the curb! Maybe you should go to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf instead :D. They have better coffee any way. Or Pete's Coffee.

Tai-chi has been proven to help balance and reduce the incidence of falls by about 50%.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Very COOL! Moving around and being moderately active and yet careful will promote faster healing and return to normalcy.

BE careful coming out of Starbucks and watch the curb! Maybe you should go to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf instead :D. They have better coffee any way. Or Pete's Coffee.

Tai-chi has been proven to help balance and reduce the incidence of falls by about 50%.
I am glad Jo is better now, but Eddy over here Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf isnt that great. I would preffer Starbucks for 2nd place and for first place is the French Espresso Bar called "Colombus Cafe". I like their Hot Mocha cafe.:)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
have fun Gene, and again, i'm so happy to hear that Jo is well on the road to recovery. :bannana::bannana::bannana:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,055 Posts
Good to hear! Good luck on the speedy recovery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.