Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been into bikes most of my life, obtained my motorcycle license over 30 years ago and have been riding ever since. Recent events have given me the opportunity to acquire this vehicle. I'm new to the MB world and will probably have many questions. I'm heading to Florida in November to drive this back to KS. '06 SLK280, 26,000 miles. I look forward to picking at the knowledge of the forum.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,272 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Where in florida?

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Welcome from Blighty...... :)

Enjoy the drive home. Take some time at the start to get the best out the seat adjustments. You can thank me later... ;)

·
97,272 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome from Lawrence Kansas. I bought my slk this last Spring from Socal. I had been looking to buy from Florida and drive one back to Kansas. Ended up after running the numbers, it was a lot cheaper to have it shipped back and have the miles for at least 1 month of a warranty. Shipping from Socal to ks was around $700.00.

·
97,272 Posts
previous post was almost a year ago.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome from Washington, DC! I'm a Kansas native though.... Overland Park. Where are you from?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts