Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Piccies as promised, just hit slideshow. Lunch,drive, and cruising the RBM lot, they had a lot of AMGs, was a blast!! Plus, this group is pretty much everyones nightmare!!:biglaugh: See what you've gotten yourself into Ken.:bannana:

http://photobucket.com/atlslkjan

·
Registered
450 Posts
Congratulations Dave! I'm soooo jealous. Gonna be a while til I can get me one, but can admire everone elses for the time being.
Hey, you think you lot could fly to NZ to help with some haggling in the future?!?!?!

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Congratulations Dave! I'm soooo jealous. Gonna be a while til I can get me one, but can admire everone elses for the time being.
Hey, you think you lot could fly to NZ to help with some haggling in the future?!?!?!
Let's get started with the planning...

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Dave you set it up and we'll have an international SLKWorld.com meet!

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
there are not many places it could net be done, need to get the geomap re-installed that marks the location of each member. I'll have to see if I can locate the code and get it to ken.
Okay, and for the public record, I screwed up your PM address. But the offer stands. Details later...

How about one on each side of the pond?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Piccies as promised, just hit slideshow. Lunch,drive, and cruising the RBM lot, they had a lot of AMGs, was a blast!! Plus, this group is pretty much everyones nightmare!!:biglaugh: See what you've gotten yourself into Ken.:bannana:

http://photobucket.com/atlslkjan
Sweet! Cool pics, I need to show up at the next meet... I don't mind driving a ways, just need to find someone to tag along. Where did you all eat at?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Here are some more pics I took as well.R)

Attachments

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Sweet! Cool pics, I need to show up at the next meet... I don't mind driving a ways, just need to find someone to tag along. Where did you all eat at?
We met at a local place called Bahama Breeze in Duluth, GA, just off of I-85. We live all around the city, but the NW was closest to most.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Thankyou much for the piccies! :tu:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Dave - got your shiney 55 yet? would love to see some more pics!
I was going to save this until Dave got back but the devil in me says do it now. While all of us 55 owners were helping Dave inspect his new possible buy, I told him to pop the hood to look at the engine and the builder plaque. That's when I said "Oh my God, this is the same guy that built my 55 engine that blew up with <200 miles on it (true story). He said "are you serious" I said no but I sure did get a rise out of you!! We all had a good laugh!:biglaugh: This is one really clean car and a good buy.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I was going to save this until Dave got back but the devil in me says do it now. While all of us 55 owners were helping Dave inspect his new possible buy, I told him to pop the hood to look at the engine and the builder plaque. That's when I said "Oh my God, this is the same guy that built my 55 engine that blew up with <200 miles on it (true story). He said "are you serious" I said no but I sure did get a rise out of you!! We all had a good laugh!:biglaugh: This is one really clean car and a good buy.
LMAO that is goood! Haha, should have got a photo of his face!!!

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.