Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
So it looks like you guys have to wait till next time for me. We are leaving earlier in the morning for the mountains so I'm gonna have to miss this one. Thanks for the invite even though I don't have the SLK anymore, you guys are a great group and I hope to be invited to future events.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Randy, you'll always be invited. Have a great time in the mountains, skiing I presume?

·
Registered
539 Posts
So it looks like you guys have to wait till next time for me. We are leaving earlier in the morning for the mountains so I'm gonna have to miss this one. Thanks for the invite even though I don't have the SLK anymore, you guys are a great group and I hope to be invited to future events.

Bummer you can't be there! But hey, now I don't have to be so perfect when I wash my car!!!:biglaugh:

See ya next time!

Joe

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
sorry I missed it, but if I did go who would have been here to change the cooling fan in this server, and you know there is a big problem when someone from the data center calls about it. only 2nd phone call from them in 2 years

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey, if anyone took pics at this event, you guys should post to those who missed it.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Dave I drove by RBM about an hour later and saw your 230 sitting there and was assuming you must have made a deal!

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Dave I drove by RBM about an hour later and saw your 230 sitting there and was assuming you must have made a deal!
The deal is done. Advice to the rest of you, don't go have lunch with a bunch of 55 owners. Seriously, I've been looking for a few months and I finally found the right car. I traded my beloved 320 today for an '06 55. Photo below. More to follow as I actually GET the car. The local MB dealer is going to spend a week doing the CPO thing, and I'll take delivery next week. In the meantime, I know where someone can get a pristine 2001 SLK320. And I know what they paid for it...

Okay, now who had photos from the lunch? I was preoccupied.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
We have piccies, soon to come. Congrats on the 55 Dave! It was a great time, I don't think your salesman expected all of us to show up to help inspect the car!R)

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
It sure didn't hurt, that's for sure! We spent maybe 5 minutes haggling over price, and the rest was just signing over my 320. I suppose we could hire out as a group anytime somone wants to buy a 55. When you show up with that many, there's not much they can do to mislead you...

BTW, the salesmen were talking about it for at least an hour after everyone else left!

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
We have piccies, soon to come. Congrats on the 55 Dave! It was a great time, I don't think your salesman expected all of us to show up to help inspect the car!R)
:tu:Dave, CONGRATULAIONS on the 55! I hope you intimidated your sales person with a "gaggle" of SLKWorld "know it alls".:biglaugh:

21 - 40 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.