·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SLK Lunch and Drive.

When: Saturday, Jan. 24th at noon.

Where: The Bahama Breeze off Pleasant Hill Road
http://www.bahamabreeze.com/locations2/map.asp?RestaurantID=3006

Then: A drive, maybe to Ferrari of Atlanta to drool over Ferraris, Astons, and Masers or somewhere else TBD. Sort of depends on the weather.

See y'all there!R)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might try to make it up to this, are Porsche allowed? also any hotels in the area?
P-cars are allowed!:tu: Plenty of hotels very near the restaraunt. Marriott, Residence Inn, Hampton Inn are on or near Pleasant Hill Rd. in Duluth. NE of ATL off I-85.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone get together for the Petite Lemans?
I've been before but not for a few years now. The guys that painted my GTO are regulars at Road Atlanta w/ SCCA racing. I love that track with those great elevation changes!R)

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
looks like I'm not going to make it, just can not fit it in for that weekend, looks like its going to be a busy Friday and Monday, and Last time I drove to Atlanta it took me about 8 hours each way

Sorry Guys
Bill T

·
Registered
539 Posts
looks like I'm not going to make it, just can not fit it in for that weekend, looks like its going to be a busy Friday and Monday, and Last time I drove to Atlanta it took me about 8 hours each way

Sorry Guys
Bill T

No Prob Bill. Maybe next time! I was looking forward to seeing the Porsche though. BTW which one do you have?

MJ

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
357 Posts
Not sure if we will be there or not, we are heading out to the mountains that morning but may be able to talk the bride into swinging by for lunch...must warn you though we will be in her new BMW335.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure if we will be there or not, we are heading out to the mountains that morning but may be able to talk the bride into swinging by for lunch...must warn you though we will be in her new BMW335.
Great, hope you can make it. A 335, I hear those move quite nicely (for a BMW!!).:biglaugh:

·
Registered
539 Posts

Coupe, Sedan or Hardtop Convert???

Nice Car either way!!! If you do come I'll have the 55 cleaned and ready for your inspection!!!:)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Its a Sedan, she had a conv but for some reason she doesn't like the look of the new coupe or conv and yes it will run...I was quite amazed.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and yes it will run...I was quite amazed.
OK, you've peaked our interest so now you tell her you guys have to stop by so we can get a looksee at her new toy!R)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just giving this a bump as a reminder.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.