Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes-Benz SLK roadster owners are invited to meet rain or shine Saturday, January 18, 2014 for display of their cars at 10:30 A.M. in the parking lot behind the Starbucks that is on California street in Palo Alto:
== map http://binged.it/Ku8xHH

R) We will leave around 11:30, driving west on Page Mill up to highway 35. We will then wind down to highway 1 and head up to Half Moon Bay for lunch at Round Table Pizza, 50 Cabrillo Highway North, Half Moon Bay (650) 726-5208. :Beer:

* ACTION REQUIRED: RSVP number of people for lunch is required by NOON, Thursday, 1/16/14!

More route information will follow in reminders next week. :flag:

On drive day, you can call (925) 209-7200.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE to Saturday's Drive

Fellow SLK’er,

Sorry having Steve send you yet another email about this Saturday’s drive, but I want to get you an update to the drive.

Attached is the new route. We are starting at the same location - parking lot behind Starbuck’s on California Street in Palo Alto off Page Mill road.

The route will take us up Page Mill to curvy Alpine Road. Speed limit is 25 for a reason…. Then drop down in to Pescadero (via Pescadero road) where we will be able to take a short break. After our break, it is off up another curve stretch on Stage Rd to San Gregoria. Then we meet up with highway 1 and cruise up to El Granada to Pilar Point Habor.

Lunch will be at Half Moon Bay Brewing Company (better than pizza). Here is the link to the menu and restaurant http://www.hmbbrewingco.com/menu.html

Parking at the Brewing Company (red dot) lot may be full – some of it is dirt, but there is a huge open lot just around the corner behind the restaurant. I suggest that after you make the left onto Capistrano drive you make the first RIGHT and park be the big cement hexagon in photo. 3 minute walk to food and drink.

Please RSVP by Thursday.

Hope to see everyone on Saturday,
Kurt

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,487 Posts
Steve, John & I can't make it down this weekend for the drive, we just had to cancel our hotel reservations. We may lead both SLK groups if we could do it the 4th Saturday in Feb.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,487 Posts
I really wish I could go on this drive Steve! I miss the ocean as well as the Northern California SLK Enthusiasts!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts