Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AND MABEL
13,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you just love BT. I notified my new broadband / land line provider on 30th June I'd be moving in on 20th July. They need BT to do the connection, but they can't connect me until 30th. Unbelievable!! :tazz:
In the mean time I'm having to frequent my local hostelry (who provide free wifi) in order to catch my daily dose of the forum. >:D

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Don't you just love BT. I notified my new broadband / land line provider on 30th June I'd be moving in on 20th July. They need BT to do the connection, but they can't connect me until 30th. Unbelievable!! :tazz:
In the mean time I'm having to frequent my local hostelry (who provide free wifi) in order to catch my daily dose of the forum. >:D
Ha ha..the best excuse to keep visiting the Pub...but you will be drinking orange juice.. of course...:grin::grin:

·
Registered
519 Posts
I ordered fibre optic BB on 20th March and the engineer who came to activate found that the local cabinet was not fibre-enabled (unknown to BT! :tazz:)
I have now had 6 successive dates for the upgrade, the latest being 13th August, and the response from BT is always the same - "a work order has been issued".
Ain't it great to live in a technologically advanced country!:bs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts