Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Dan, how are you doin it? You got a device on your cumputer that does stuff to keep you active on the forum. Accordin to the "How Long Here Thingy" you have not slept in the past week. You are #1 I am # 85 and I have been on line whenever not sleepin or workin, what is your secret??? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
how did u tell your number 412?
sheesh DAN, you need a shrink to takl about this addiction to slkworld

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
aha found it. that's a cool feature, im 15th. I spend alot of time on the forum and try to post often but im getting way outdone from others. DO you guys ever go out? lol

D

·
0 Posts
I leave my machine on all day, my browser refreshes the site every few minutes so that keeps me logged in and active.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you teach my browser to do that? Otherwise I will never cetch up wid you. Bill, he's cheatin, you need to disqualify him from bein #1 in the on line thingy. This is a race aint it????? Like life, The one with the most stuff when you die wins???? Dang Im funny.:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
If you get your "Red Neck Corner" like DansSLK, you´ll deserve it Doug. Bill, please give Doug his "RNC"

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im tellin Bill, this ain;t fair, mama help me, they are cheatin and wont play fair. :mad: :mad:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Okay, I must be stupid or something, how do you find out your rank? I'm in and out of this site when I'm near a computer so I must be rank up there.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
quick links, time and days on board - statistics; or something like that... your no 9, no 9, no 9; beatles
Got it thanks.

Your place
9 Ynot 1 Day and 3:41:45 Hours 7 Ynot 1 Week and 3 Days

Looks like I'd moved up to number 7. :tazz: The race is on. R)

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Nope, your still no 9 according to the white album on the Left paneR)
I'm number 7, days spent on board, but will be number 7 on cruising time when the night is done. lol.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
im seriously lacking behind.
Is this a competition? winner has to donate money to slkworld.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm #69 in rank. That is terrible. And I'm unemployed. You think I would be #1 or at least in the top 10.

Guess I'll have to work harder. Need to spend less time looking for a job and more time on this site. Maybe I should skip the kids ball games, working on the house, cooking, shopping. Just grab a beer from the fridge and spend all day on here. Yeah, there's the ticket.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts