Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Shibing the Web Guy
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have made a decision on shrinking 3 cars to 2. One fun car, and an AWD Sedan.

I'm having some hard time accepting an vehicle that has more than 2-3 doors(Coupe & Hatchbacks), but it has to be done.

Anyway, the SLK is gone, and had already found his new owner within 4 days of the dealer had it. Hope he will enjoy it as much as I did.

The day I brought the cars to the dealer, someone with his lady friend was taking pictures of both cars side by side like crazy. So I bet he's got it ;)

The new fun car, well ;) I'm back in the late model pony cars now, coming from an R171 SLK, I did not feel any lack of feature with the new one, plus the handling wasn't disappointing at all! Matter fact, other than the tail doesn't follow the nose, it has been a great pleasure.

Now, I finally back to the 6sp, and a 8 banger to play with. I had considered SL55 or SL550, but could not get over all the work it will bring with.

It has been a great pleasure meeting you guys from the GTG, and hopefully we will do more, if ya'll don't mind me crashing the party :wink:

·
Shibing the Web Guy
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck guys. I enjoyed meting you at the midwest meet, I do not see why that can't continue. Happy motoring!
Thanks! I enjoyed the GTG as well!

I have always wanted a SL550 or SL55, but could not find one without some issues here and there. Went test drove the Corvette C7, nice car, too much money really, and I have too much hair for a Vette ;)

Tried this one, everything felt right, so I went with my guts.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Hey Shibing, you gotta do what you gotta do! Good luck and enjoy!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts