·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Looks real to me.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is ugly, with a capital UUUUUUUUUUgly. I don't think paint and a blindfold could make it look good.:fart::fart: Hope nobody here has this color,,, if you do .............call the upholstery shop quick cause dam ( from Men in Black ) only kiddin. Sorta like warts,,, it grows on Ya....:fart::fart:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ran tha VIN and it really is a factory color... WoW :hb::hb::hb:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dr WM Booth will see you Don at 9am. Have someone drive you cause they are going to dilate your eyes for this exam... This might be the candidate for STORM RED and Burgundy interior....What do you think Don? Never mind, with your comments on the blue,,, its obvious,,, your taste is all in your mouth...:):):D:D:D Its on Ebay now, what you think???:hb::hb::hb:I want my Big Laugh Smily back...:fart::fart::fart:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T, you are killin me.....Green and pink???? Don,, Im sorry,,, there is worse taste than blue....:):):):):):)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
you can get any color from factory if you pay. Benz is kinda known for it.

·
Registered
608 Posts
i love the key holder "remove before flight" on the blue one.

For the color, :td:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The blue interior 98 w/12000 miles is up to 10k already, blows my mind, reckon that won't be the Storm Red project car.... Reckon would MB build me one in clear color, invisable? :biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.