Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems that the random pics on the forum page are based on the total number of pictures in everybody's gallery as it seems that certain names appear more frequently than others. That is fine. I have zero problem with that.

Actually I hope that is how the "System" works because I am thinking of flooding my gallery with images that say "Vote for BLAH-BLAH-BLAH in the Ride of the Month Contest". In various colours, of course.

Thats how the forum is supposed to work, aint it?

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,739 Posts
Someone did not read the ROTM rules :D :D

10. Entrants should not solicit votes publicly or by private message for themselves or other entrants. Those caught doing so will suffer disciplinary action/removal from competition.

To answer the question, four (4) pics actually rotate every 30 seconds or when the view is changed by the member like choosing a new thread to view, etc.
There are currently about 540 albums but not all of them have the max number of pictures (10) per album. If they did, that would be 5400 pictures divided by 4 since 4 pics are displayed at one time. Dividing that by 30 seconds apiece that each 4 are displayed, means every 3 hours the same pictures rotate and might be seen again.
Now my head hurts.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh dear. Now look what I gone and done!

·
92,739 Posts
Yup! you're on my list now of subversives! :D

·
92,739 Posts
That's it buddy! You're on it also! :D

·
Banned
801 Posts
I'm going to post 20 pictures of my Cat Mr Beef-O Puss in various poses. Some of him sleeping on the hood, and others sleeping shotgun. I'll have to keep an eye on him, so he doesn't scratch the rich Corinthian Leather!

>:D

·
92,739 Posts
Congrats! You made my list! :D

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Yup! you're on my list now of subversives! :D
Actually, Jeff, the grammatically correct way to structure that sentence is as follows:

"Yup! You're now on my list of subversives!"

Or alternatively,

"Yup! You're on my list of subversives now!"

For the transgression of exposing myself as a former educator, I now expect to be listed as a subversive...perhaps twice, since I offered two alternate sentence structures. >:D

·
92,739 Posts
Thanks Greg!
Yup! You're now on my list of subversives!
Yup! You're on my list of subversives now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts