Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so is there any idea when it will be available.

Perhaps more importantly can I buy one to ship to the uk hehe :biglaugh:

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:)I'm sure they will have one available for the R172. There is a new option on the R172 from the factory, AirGuide which folds and unfolds from the back of the roll bars on each side. See WhiteRabbits recent comments on his new R172.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)I'm sure they will have one available for the R172. There is a new option on the R172 from the factory, AirGuide which folds and unfolds from the back of the roll bars on each side. See WhiteRabbits recent comments on his new R172.
Thanks Don, I know about Airguide. The point is I haven't ordered it with my R172 because firstly I don't like the chrome rollbar inserts that are mandatory if you want Airguide and secondly I doubt the efficacy to minimise the wind disturbance. WhiteRabbit also indicates you need to close both driver and passenger for it to work at its best, which I see as a major faff! :biglaugh:

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
Thanks Don, I know about Airguide. The point is I haven't ordered it with my R172 because firstly I don't like the chrome rollbar inserts that are mandatory if you want Airguide and secondly I doubt the efficacy to minimise the wind disturbance. WhiteRabbit also indicates you need to close both driver and passenger for it to work at its best, which I see as a major faff! :biglaugh:
:tu:Congratulations on your pending R172. You sound well versed and know what you want. Site sponsor Wind Restrictor should have something available. PM them for information. Good luck.

·
Vendor
3,780 Posts
I'm sorry but we have not started development on this yet. We have so many projects going on right now I can not say when we will get to it. I would help greatly if you could send us some good photos of the rear panel and roll bars when you get the vehicle. :)

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, found out today its going to be at least begining of august that mine turns up so will be a while before I can send you any photos. Just hope its sooner rather than later! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts