Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... I was just R) home by another SLK and suspect it may have been Legin. If so, cheers mate. :Beer:

If not, well cheers anyway.. :)

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
... I was just R) home by another SLK and suspect it may have been Legin. If so, cheers mate. :Beer:

If not, well cheers anyway.. :)
How can you tell? Same colour SLK?

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the car was behind me all the way home. As I pulled off to the right into my village, a 55 AMG came past on the left. Obviously I can't post the reg number, but 55 AMGs aren't too thick on the ground.

I've never met him, but Legin and I work near to each other and a) I know he has a 55 and b) I think the registration plate might belong to him.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hi GeeJay, Yes it was me. From your plate and the pics I have seen of your car I guessed it was you but just in case thought I better not get too close at first. Your car is really clean I was hiding mine ! Goes sweet the 200. You must live as close to me as we work together.
Cheers Nigel

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi GeeJay, Yes it was me. From your plate and the pics I have seen of your car I guessed it was you but just in case thought I better not get too close at first. Your car is really clean I was hiding mine ! Goes sweet the 200. You must live as close to me as we work together.
Cheers Nigel
Cool. I noticed I had another SLK for company at the lights on the 5117 and wondered who it was (one of the girls at work has a black R171 200). Anyway, when you (easily I'm sure) stayed with me on the accels and also through the twisty bits, I wondered if it was you. The plate on a 55 were the biggest clues.

I'm really pleased with our 200 and a lot of people are quite surprised how well she goes R), but it's no 55....:burnout:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts