Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After dropping the missus off at work a while ago. Before I carried onto work. 5:45am. In the area of her works car park well away from where they could spot me.(I hope) I did a couple off doughnuts. Empty big area of tarmac just begging for it!
Should I grow up or was it justified?
:biglaugh:
:flag:

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,817 Posts
Way to go :burnout:

·
fastdawg
4,384 Posts
Smoke'm if you got'em! :) I haven't tried turning off the ESP yet, but it's coming! I imagine lighting them up with a 6 speed would work pretty nicely. Since I'm going to replace tires anyway...........

·
MOD MAN
1,075 Posts
"did a couple off doughnuts. "
What were you thinking...You ought to be ashamed of your self...anything less than a dozen doughnuts is not acceptable ....:burnout:

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
After dropping the missus off at work a while ago. Before I carried onto work. 5:45am. In the area of her works car park well away from where they could spot me.(I hope) I did a couple off doughnuts. Empty big area of tarmac just begging for it!
Should I grow up or was it justified?
:biglaugh:
:flag:
Nothing you can do about growing old, but growing up is an option. It's justified, keep it up. Cars are meant to be fun and not just going from point A to B.

·
Registered
734 Posts
A few years ago, was following my friend home; both in Caterhams. He'd disappeared cos his car was way more powerful than mine.

I caught up with him as he did doughnuts all the way around a roundabout - twice.

Said later he'd got bored waiting for me, so thought he'd give me something to laugh at when I eventually caught him.

·
Registered
734 Posts
And, no, it's not wrong. Unless there are police around. They seem to suffer sense-of-humour failures when someone's having fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts