Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Just wondering how I can connect my ipod to my 320 slk 51 plate on original M B sterio
If I am right u connect to the cd player cable .
Not in too much rush to do this at moment though because I am still enjoying listening to the exhaust noise :wink:. Brum brum
lol
Cheers for any advice given .

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ouch

Nice bit of kit but at $299 I think I could probably change the whole radio for less and fit one that is ipod friendly with controls for ipod music on sterio.
Thanks for the post though but I think I will pass on that particular cable .
And thanks for the confirmation of taking the cd changer cable.
Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd second the option of a new radio. I just replaced the stock MB radio in my '01 SLK320 with a blaupunkt Toronto 420 BT. Uses the stock wiring harness so there was no cutting/splicing, or anything - took like 10 minutes. Has USB, aux, Bluetooth streaming and phone, plus looks good overall. Was like 150 bucks from crutchfield. Good luck!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd second the option of a new radio. I just replaced the stock MB radio in my '01 SLK320 with a blaupunkt Toronto 420 BT. Uses the stock wiring harness so there was no cutting/splicing, or anything - took like 10 minutes. Has USB, aux, Bluetooth streaming and phone, plus looks good overall. Was like 150 bucks from crutchfield. Good luck!
Very tempted and good to know they do radios that just swap over so easy. But I am still thinking about the cd connector to ipod at moment .I found a garage that had some wires made so I know it is possible. But they had none left and didn't seem interested in getting more made.
Thanks for your input though.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
How is the sound out of the blaupunkt system? Any noise? Volume level compared to stock?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.