Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. I will pick up my first MB this weekend. A Black on Black 2007 SLK55 AMG with the premium 3 package. I expect I will have many questions for you folks in the near future regarding care, tuning, etc. I am looking forward to being a part of the forum.

Best,
David
Scottsdale, AZ

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the MB ownership.

About your questions, shoot away, we have very capable and friendly people around here!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome David (Cold Shot).

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum David! Black on black in Scottsdale, huh? ...ouch...hope your first mod is complete window tinting. I don't know if its legal in AZ (it was in Vegas), but you might consider doing the windshield as well. :burnout:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Lots of new members lately - so here's another "Welcome"! :)

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forum David! Black on black in Scottsdale, huh? ...ouch...hope your first mod is complete window tinting. I don't know if its legal in AZ (it was in Vegas), but you might consider doing the windshield as well. :burnout:
Well, my Lexus GS is black on black. While it gets very hot in the summer, I have a garage at home and the office. So I am less affected than others. I actually bought two MB's on Monday. The wife gets a 2007 ML350. On that one, we got a new after-market tint that blocks over 90% of UV. They claim interior temperatures of 20 degrees cooler than without the tint. Tinting is legal in AZ, as long as it is not "limo tint" and you can see in to some degree. Thanks for the welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.