Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello SLK Forum,

Looks like a great & lively one.

I am currently living in Switzerland, but permanent home is in the San Francisco Bay Area. Am moving back in August, and have always loved the SLK. Will need to buy a car when I get there, so am starting to get smarter about it - reading all the great posts. Am thinking that a 2007-2009 is a pretty good value, although man, does that 2012 look cool! Out of my desired price range, though.

Anyway, looking forward to reading your great tips & info, have a great day.

Cheers,
ThalwilCanuck

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,244 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,244 Posts
He can combine the first letter of each location!

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Man we have to have something in common! I'm ex Canadian Air Force, served 3yrs at NAS Moffet Field (COMPATWINGSPAC) living in Sunnyvale, and now fly into Geneva and Zurich on occasion. You HAVE to put up an intro! Or drop me a note at [email protected]

06-08 SLK 350 is an excellent choice and there are lots out there. What kind of options, colours etc are you looking for?

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I was kind of wondering how I was going to do that!

Did my best!
Update the location as things/events change to reflect current status, e.g. Ponia003's profile used to say Los Angeles, now it says Irvine (just a suggestion).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts