Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Graham Tilson a New Zealand Engineer working in the United Arab Emirates. I have just imported a 2007 used SLK 350 from Florida via a local company to use on the excellent roads here in the Emirates. The SLK is ideal for the weather here. Summer requires an enclosed car with air conditioning. Winter, October to March, is just great for open top driving with nice warm sunshine and no rain.
I would like to check out the American vehicle card to find a bit of the vehicle history. The body is unmarked despite the car having done 42,000 miles in its less than three year life.
Looking forward to participating as an international member of slkworld.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,458 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Welcome from Eugene, Oregon via Baltimore, Maryland!
I once got myself a speeding ticked in the UAE; I framed it and have it hanging in my office :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome from la belle France. Send a bit of your good weather over here as we were down to zero last night! SLK 280 sitting pretty in the garage until we next see the sun. - cruiser

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts