Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And happy holidays et al. or just good day if you prefer. Newbie Benz owner usually go the Bimmer route have a 330XI and other cars as well but this 350 SLK is my primary sled now and man I’m really pleased so far. I have owned it less than a month and have already utilized this site to deal with a damaged antenna so thank you guys especially those who break down the install process and explain the nuisances as it is really appreciated. I’m very happy to be a member of a pretty elite club of owners of one world class piece of art. Cheers!

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
And happy holidays et al. or just good day if you prefer. Newbie Benz owner usually go the Bimmer route have a 330XI and other cars as well but this 350 SLK is my primary sled now and man I’m really pleased so far. I have owned it less than a month and have already utilized this site to deal with a damaged antenna so thank you guys especially those who break down the install process and explain the nuisances as it is really appreciated. I’m very happy to be a member of a pretty elite club of owners of one world class piece of art. Cheers!
Welcome from Atlanta.

dj

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome from Southern California !

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome from Abu Dhabi, UAE!

Enjoy the car.

·