Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 months of waiting they finally started work on my car, the trimmer broke his arm so the delay. The console fits in , and the custom work has began.The pioneer flip out dvd player will be on top of the console.Early stages , and as I live 700 miles from Bangkok I am just relying on pictures and phone calls. The car body mods will wait till next year as the interior will not be finished for another 5 weeks.Then the spay job will be done .The wife wants Rosso Corsa Ferrari Red.I will post more as they come to me .

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wondered where you'd gone :D

There should be a FB styley 'Wow' button on here at times instead of just a 'Like' button :tu:

:rockon:
G'Day Mate
yes been a while as the trimmer hot laid up , he started work now , Slow going ... cheers mate

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have any drawings or pictures of what they are planning?

The dash and console will look something like this , the air vents behind the new arm console will be taken out and put in where the old air vents were .I want the piano black trim around the dash and doors , and dash will be molded into a curved to the door.

The doors will be modified so all the windows and switches will be on the arm rest . More to come .
Thank you

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts