Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founding Member 2006
108,894 Posts
I have mine in CF. see my cf album

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi jbanks15
many thanks for the reply - I'm guessing that the fit/finish was good then ? I notice that u didnt fit onto the ash try/cigarette lighter - mine is a UK car which has a 1 piece ash try so I couldnt fit - does it look 'odd' that bit not being the same as the rest pls ?
cheers

·
Founding Member 2006
108,894 Posts
hi jbanks15
many thanks for the reply - I'm guessing that the fit/finish was good then ? I notice that u didnt fit onto the ash try/cigarette lighter - mine is a UK car which has a 1 piece ash try so I couldnt fit - does it look 'odd' that bit not being the same as the rest pls ?
cheers
it is on it. the flash washed it out

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi jbanks15
cheers

Blime - $80 shipping to the UK - seems a bit strong when the kit is only just of the $100 !

·
Founding Member 2006
108,894 Posts
depends where you are going to buy it from. Our previous and soon to be again sponsor SLKstore.com said he will be carrying some interior trim so you can always check out the store or pm or email him at [email protected]

·
Founding Member 2006
108,894 Posts

·
Founding Member 2006
108,894 Posts
Cf! Cf! Cf!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.