Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!
With the help of the forum to do some hmework and get some questions answered, I began my interior refinish project. Like everyone here I have the same peeling paint problem. It seems most/all have repainted. Although this was my first consideration, I decided to use carbon film.

This is just the start, and I will do my best to do a more thorough step by step but here is a "primer".

Please be gentle with the comments:biglaugh:
Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!
All Black Interior with biscuit headliner. All the cars come into Korea are about 90% + Black interior due to the pollution.

Just a "test". I bought 3m DiNoc first, it is pricey so I ordered a cheaper alternative to "practice" a third of the cost of 3m. As I progress I will send better/more pictures along with my learnings. FIRST learning, maybe painting is quicker & easier.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Guys!
This is just the start, and I will do my best to do a more thorough step by step but here is a "primer".

Please be gentle with the comments:biglaugh:
Alex
Looks awesome! Great job! I was thinking about it but was a bit scared to mess with this vinyl. Can I ask you a few questions? Did you use any soapy solution, and heat gun to apply it? How does it bend on curves? Also, did you strip off your old paint off the handle? If so, how?
I will really appreciate your answer!:bannana:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.