Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have recently had a host of problems from my 2003 AMG32. The most annoying being my driver side door handle broke. Its the rear panel that holds the handle in place that broke. I am having an extremely difficult time finding the panel assembly for the drivers side. There are a few of passenger sides on Ebay right now. Any ideas of where I could pick one of these panela up? I may have to break down and buy an entire interior door panel, which I also can't find. Ideas?

·
Founding Member 2006
108,893 Posts
My idea is:
post your vin
get your free datacard
then we get you the part number and you can check online mb oem sites :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'm guessing since you're tackling this job on your own that you're car savvy and aren't afraid to do the work yourself. that being said, check your local scrap yards and see if they have any SLK32's in their inventory, then the next question would be to either go and look at the car yourself, or have the yard check (different yards do things differently) you may get lucky. if not, i would say just pony up the money and get one from your local MB dealer, if you're part of the MBCA you get a little discount

·
Founding Member 2006
108,893 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.