Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,

I am trying install an automatic on/off lights kit on my r170 2003, but I have a little problem, i don't have wire diagrams so I surfed internet and diferent forums but can't found this.

Somebody can help me to find this or tell me how? Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,411 Posts

·
Super Moderator UK 2002 SLK320 Blue
3,215 Posts
I am trying install an automatic on/off lights kit on my r170 2003, but I have a little problem, i don't have wire diagrams so I surfed internet and diferent forums but can't found this.
Hi

I'm doing the same here! I have a kit; I have a case for the kit and I'm researching where to put the sensor (top of A-pillar?) where to put the unit and which wires I need to connect to.

@jbanks15 Tried that site - it's not brilliant for the R170 SLK headlights. I've found a couple of diagrams on 'another forum' which I shall be checking out today. I'll be writing this up too so I'll be sure to put in a wiring diagram when I do it.

Reactions: Idiot101

·
3,215 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks to both of them.

I can't time even to start my project, but my promise keep informed about my progresses.

If the installation was successful, I will try upload an tutorial.

Regards.

·
3,215 Posts
Many thanks to both of them.

I can't time even to start my project, but my promise keep informed about my progresses.

If the installation was successful, I will try upload an tutorial.

Regards.
I started my project - but as there is no relay to bypass be warned that you could damage your lighting control unit (N7-1)

I do have wiring diagrams that could help - see my other thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.