Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can give me some input on whether or not the Needswings pulley kit and DCAI are seriously worth their money?

I am considering getting both, but this is pretty expensive at roughly 2,500 (2,000 + 25% in taxes and customs).

How much added HPs are to be expected in total? Can I just add the +/- 35 for the DCAI to the +/- 35 for the pulley and would you recommend getting them?

My car has over a 100,000 miles on it, but Rob @ Needswings said that wouldn't be a problem.

I'm also thinking of getting the oil catch can and the thingy that separates the I/C coolant from the engine coolant.

Shame I can't drive my car to the US of A :).

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Whoa there guys! Take it easy! This thread has blown up like I can't even comprehend. Give me a week to go over all the responses, please.

I got a really good deal from Philips at Eurocharged for a pulley and tune. Any experiences with aluminum pulleys? I think they're a well-respected lot, but input is always welcome from you guys.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,361 Posts
Sorry you did not get any responses. We really don't have a lot of SLK32 members that apparently have that mod. I understand the SRT forum has a lot of members that mod.

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK32 AMG
5,258 Posts
Contact Sweet04 in a pm when you are eligible. He has eurocharge pulley, tune, crank pulley, and DCAI. He has a good grasp of the numbers, too! ?. He doesn't check the forum often.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.