Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,274 Posts
griots garage
zaino
mods4cars

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
I agree with Jeff. I think waxes and polishes would be good. Along with the other stuff you already have. There also might be a demand for wheels, seems like everyone is always talking about them. How about Tire Rack?

·
Registered
430 Posts
formymercedes.com (they have extended discounts to SLK NW in the past)
yes, Griot's
Meguiar's
yes, Tire Rack
yes, wheels

PS
With a MBCA membership dealerships extend a 10% discount. This is parts and labor and accessories. Anyone wanting to purchase a new OEM product might consider joining ($45) just to get the discount, if not for the very nice national magazine and local section newsletter...

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
properautocare (classic motoring)
autogeek (you can get this one through a million other car forums however)
+2 TireRack or similar
mod4cars
cartronics

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Definitely up for some waxing products & tire rack, could use for all our cars not just SLKs.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Really the only others that I may be interested in would be adds/info on other members' businesses. If I have a need for something that another member sells, manufactures, etc., I would absolutely look to them before some stranger.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Definitely Zaino. After going InZain last weekend I'm just about out of Z2 and Z5. :)

How about a discount to some magazine publishers? (no.... not THOSE magazines) I'm thinking car magazines (car and Driver, Consumer report, Road & Track)?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.