Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AND MABEL
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put Mabel into an indie for a service yesterday. I was astonished to find that Mercedes hadn't been keeping my on line service history up to date.
It was ok up to when I moved and started using the Glasgow dealerships. Since then, and for over a 100k miles, what services I've had done haven't been recorded correctly. They have basically been putting oil changes and an odd filter down, but not plugs, air filters, brake fluid etc.. As the Indie said "Someone hasn't been doing their job properly!". I won't print what my comments where!! :mad:
Luckily I have all the paper receipts for all the work the dealerships have ever done to Mabel, so I can show a full history, but If I didn't I'd have no way of knowing when and what has been done to her.

Funnily enough, the Indie had recorded the details of the service he'd done on my online record with out any problem.

·
Super Moderator
25,345 Posts
Davie, you have the receipts, but are you confident that the work was done?

Give MB UK a shout & see if they offer to correct the record.

·
AND MABEL
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure the work has been done but not 100% sure, which shows how little faith I have in their word. Even if MB UK were to offer to correct my history it wouldn't change that. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts