Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So its the back of the summer here in England, and we're getting a couple of days of 'warmness' before the blizzards set in, and I'm making the most of it by coming into work with the roof down.

Since the coffee machine in the office is out of service I stopped off at a Coffee shop to grab a coffee to take in with me, I was just in the store for a few minutes so I did'nt bother putting the roof back up....

And when I came out there was a very large seagull purched on the roll bars taking an interest at the inside of my car...

I hate to think what would happen if he'd decided to go exploring inside...
________
Honda NX650

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
ive had a few bird poo on my seat before :(

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Touring Alcatraz Island, I had one of my rare high fashion moments and was wearing 2 shirts. Some kids were playing with water balloons behind us, and I thought one got me, I turned to the right, and saw a seagull did instead.

Ugh, it was disguisting! I took the top shirt off and threw it out immediately. I could not believe how much of it there was. I'm glad he did not decide to do your seat.

I have never had bird poo on the seat (now I probably will). We have a bird here that craps a hard waxy substance that is hard as hell to remove from the windshield, I hope one never gets the interior.

Fortunatly, only rain so far.

·
Registered
184 Posts
So its the back of the summer here in England, and we're getting a couple of days of 'warmness' before the blizzards set in, and I'm making the most of it by coming into work with the roof down.

Since the coffee machine in the office is out of service I stopped off at a Coffee shop to grab a coffee to take in with me, I was just in the store for a few minutes so I did'nt bother putting the roof back up....

And when I came out there was a very large seagull purched on the roll bars taking an interest at the inside of my car...

I hate to think what would happen if he'd decided to go exploring inside...
The morning I picked up my brand new TT I had the roof down and drove to the office. Parked in the private car park and went inside. By the time I went back to the car (2-3 hrs) a bird had landed one right in the small compartment by the handbreak. It's only about 1.5 x 3 inches!! I would have been a bit upset but I thought "what a shot"!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I knock on wood. Till this moment I don´t have any kind of story like these to told you, but any day it will happen, that´s for sure...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Glad your interior is Ok Sebastian. I was driving with the top down the other day goin about 80mph on the freeway when I notice a wasp flying by my left ear. Apparently it had hitched a ride from work where I park under a tree.

Managed to put him in the slip stream and he flew off, but the people behind me must have thought I was on crack :burnout:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.