Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a Blue, not a dark blue, R170 coming out of my housing development this morning. I've seen 2 SLK's in Columbus that were not my own since November, and then this morning, one turns onto the main boulevard coming out of development right behind me! I never got a chance to see exactly what it was because it was trailing me. Now I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for it. There's 400 homes in our private community, so tracking it down maybe difficult, even more so if it was someone just visiting!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,210 Posts
trailing you? stop your car and walk back to it with your SLKworld business cards.
I did it at a red light on an 8 lane highway.

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to have to catch him another time, as I didn't have time block traffic JEFF! LOL Hopefully he's in our community and I'll catch up to him another time. I keep my spare cards in the slk, not my 300s. Then I would feel like a stalker and be apt to be shot while approaching his car! LOL

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,210 Posts
I approach from the front, smile on my face, arms open wide and business card in the approved business card presenting position.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts