Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,379 Posts
Welcome back!!!

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
27,255 Posts
Welcome back.

Proving the old leave and return theory :D

Appreciate if you'd add the year to your vehicle details, cheer.

jbanks15 said:
When we request you update your profile and you are on your smartphone, chances are you would if you could locate the usercp (User Control Panel)

You need then to exit 'enhanced mode' of the website or Tapatalk
use the menu at the top of your smartphone and then scroll down to 'exit enhanced mode'
Once you exit, you will see usercp to update:

First please update your vehicle (year?: 1996-2016, model?: in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information if you haven’t. This takes about 30 seconds to do.
Follow exactly to update: ‘Usercp’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’. Info in your garage does not update your profile.

or scroll down your display and choose - forum, full view

·
Registered 2017 SLC43
130 Posts
Welcome back Richard,

Like you I am returning to the fold after a 3 year affair with an Audi TT.

Looking forward to open top motoring from March!

Regards

Tom

·
Banned
974 Posts
Is the 200 powerful enough?
Fancy one myself & judging by the amount in stock at dealers it's the most popular version, I assume because they seem safe & easy to drive & a step up image-wise from an MX-5.
Paying extra for a 300 might be pointless because if I want serious power which I don't, you go for the 43 or the old 55.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I find it enough especially in sport mode and bearing in mind the new speeding fines due in April! Looks best in AMG style:smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.