Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AND MABEL
13,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...... and back in the land of Mabel! :smile:

A big "Hi" and "Welcome" to all members who have joined since I was last here.

Just finished my last 3 week shift this year, and probably the worst! :frown:
The wifi was playing up, and we had to live on cuppa soups and microwave mush for 21 days due to the galley being refurbished. :frown:

Not all bad though ........
1st, I'm sitting here eating a couple of bacon, sausage, and black pudding rolls with oodles of ketchup .... LUXURY!! :smile:.
2nd, I took Mabel out on Tuesday and found a couple of roads that put a smile on my face. :smile: Went back topless yesterday with GoPro on board. I'll post a link separately.
3rd, I finally found a plumber, after 4 months of trying, who will sort my central heating. Well at least he says he will ..... I'll wait and see if he actually turns up next week. :laugh:

Oh well, time to catch up on some of the 5000+ posts I've missed .........

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,761 Posts
Glad you're back Davie!

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Great to have you back Davie!... I'll be watching those vids a little later, when I can enjoy the sound as well as the video! :D

·
AND MABEL
13,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great to have you back Davie!... I'll be watching those vids a little later, when I can enjoy the sound as well as the video! :D
Thanks Dave, and turn the volume up to 11 when watching! >:D

·
Super Moderator - DAS/STAR Registered Owner
4,015 Posts
Good to see you back!!

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome back and enjoy the time off for the rest of the year.

·
Super Moderator
10,745 Posts
Welcome back...totally understand #1 , just been back to the UK for the weekend ans spent it eating; Bacon, sausage and fried egg rolls along with XL hotdogs and Doner kebabs, they're just not the same any where else, jejeje !!

·
AND MABEL
13,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome back and enjoy the time off for the rest of the year.
Thanks, but unfortunately I'm back out on the 18th until 3rd Jan. :crying: A full 5 days less than I've been doing though! :smile:

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Wondered why the (P)unishment level had dropped! Good ta have ya around, even if it is only for a bit till you head out again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts