Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK..cut to the chase..I got hit freakin' again!!! Moron woman decided to turn from the center no turn lane into my right rear wheel and quarter panel/door…ARRRGGGHHHH!!! Couldn't drive Heinrich home cause the suspension was bent and the car was crabbing sideways-CRIMINY!!! I'm an idiot magnet!! You may (or may not) recall I was rear needed about 6 months ago, and now this:tazz::tazz::tazz: WTF??? At least her insurance has accepted liability…car won't be "looked at" till Monday so hurry up and wait I guess…at wits end….

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,316 Posts
not again!!! My goodness! So sorry my friend.

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,500 Posts
Glad you're not injured.

Poor Heinrich:crying:...

I really hope he'll be good as new soon!

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
6,030 Posts
So sorry to hear that. The moron women driver was so blinded by the beauty of your SLK that she just ran right into you...On the serious side I would be VERY upset, also

·
Air Suspension Manager
631 Posts
So sorry to hear that :(

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
WTF????? This would piss me off no end! Sorry to hear Doc. but of course glad you were not hurt! Idiot drivers, I just have no patience for them!

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hard to believe... what the h*ll was she looking at?!

Can you claim lost value as well - two accidents is going to make for an ugly report when you go to trade...
don't think so…I did find out the first one wasn't reported to Carfax…could be worse I guess….

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
She was looking at her phone..female drivers.. don't even get me started.. this sucks!

Is there a silver lining to any of this? Is it time to perhaps.. upgrade?!?!... everything happens for a reason love!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Glad you're okay and shame about the car. Then again, half of it has been replaced soon, so by this time next year at this rate you've got a new car, essentially. Henry II, if you will.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi there

Please accept my sincere sympathy - something similar happened to me recently as well. My car is currently being repaired, but it's a case of hanging on in there!

Kind regards

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Quite sorry to learn of a second incident within a year. My sympathies. Hope it gets sorted soon.

·
Registered 1999 SLK230-sold
15,259 Posts
That is a Sign that the Alfa Romeo Dealer will call you soon and give you his/her best Sales Pitch.:surprise: Sorry too hear that once again it happen.:crying: Maybe you need to do what Woolly is doing keep that Car in the Barn.:wink:

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
14,803 Posts
Sorry to hear about Heinrich. Glad to hear that you weren't injured though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.