Discussion Starter #1
You could buy gel from the store
Or moose
and a curling iron
and hairspray
and a flat iron
and a crimper
and a teasing comb

Wash it, dry it, set it, comb it, curl it, spray it, gel it, tease it..work it to perfection and have in 2 hours what you could have in 5 minutes after you drop the top and go..

I rest my case.. LOL...Ladies.. not once did I read here that a hat or scarf was mandatory for hair unfunkiness after a ride..because there is nothing getting through it when you come back home and try to MOVE it off your face when you're done driving R) ROFLMAO!!

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,238 Posts
You said it all...actually, the best time to go top down for me is just after I wash, dry and straighten my hair! The feeling of the "wind thru my hair" is like....

...can't find the right word to describe it.:D

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,440 Posts
I don't know why women buy convertibles but then never put the top down because they don't want to disturb their hair!

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Clearly not the case with "our" girls Mensra!!

Catherine has a growing collection of "Grace Kelly" scarves for our outings. She recently added a very retro dress, white with red swak's all over - looking forward to that!

PS 320C, disappointed you didn't post a foto with this thread! A woman of mystery.

·
Registered 1999 slk230-sold
15,046 Posts
Hair question from BH....... we have a Problem finding a Car for our Teen Terrorist with enough Head Room. I know I know the Slk would do the Job but No it is bad enough that I have to pay for the Air Spray and Motor Oil to keep her Hair perfect.
OMG How did I end up at the Ladies Corner????? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered 1999 slk230-sold
15,046 Posts
LOL Woolly....... I just splashed in my Lederhosen seen that Slk...........but if it works...... anything to get her out of the House......... she found a new Boyfriend........:confused::(.........and we all know about Bum a rang Teens......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.